Australian Space Agency Advisory Board member
Current position: Associated Vice President, AT Kearney
- contributed to NASA planetary missions and leading-edge commercial spacecraft
- leads space practice for Australia, specialising in telecommunications, satellites and technology strategy
- has conducted research and authored a white paper on optimising the economic impact of the Australian Space Agency.
- Master of Business Administration, Cornell University
- Graduate work in Radio Astrophysics and Planetary Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Economics and Minor in Astronomy, Amherst College.