Dr Megan Clark AC
Australian Space Agency Advisory Board Chair
- Director, Rio Tinto
- Director, CSL Limited.
- Inaugural Head of the Australian Space Agency 2018 to 2020.
- Former positions: Chief Executive of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Director at NM Rothschild and Sons (Australia), Vice President Technology and subsequently Vice President Health, Safety and Environment at BHP Billiton.
- BSc Geology from the University of Western Australia
- PhD Economic Geology from Queen’s University, Canada
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Appointed a Companion of the Order of Australia in 2014 for eminent service to scientific research and development.