Dr Chris Pigram AM
Australian Space Agency Advisory Board member
- Member, CSIRO Deep Earth Imaging Advisory Panel
- Chair, AuScope Limited
- Chair, Independent Expert Scientific Committee on Coal Seam Gas and Large Coal Mines
- Chair, MinEx Cooperative Research Centre.
- Chief Executive Officer with a long history in the environmental services industry
- Formerly Director of the National Computation Infrastructure, Australia’s largest research supercomputer, and CEO of Geoscience Australia.
- PhD in Geoscience, Australian National University
- Bachelor (Hons) in Geology and Earth Sciences, UNSW
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.