Our consultations and engagement
We consult with the public and our stakeholders to collect feedback on our initiatives and policy.
We use a variety of ways to consult. How we do this depends on the size and nature of the initiative or policy proposal.
How we consult
To consult, we may:
- ask for submissions through our Consultation hub or the Business Consultation website
- post a variety of policy challenges to seek your ideas and comments via our Dialogue website
- advertise for submissions in industry magazines and newsletters
- send letters and emails to mailing lists and known stakeholders
- publish discussion papers or surveys
- announce consultations in media releases or news items
- meet with known stakeholders
Our consultation processes are guided by the Australian Government Best Practice Regulation Handbook.
Last updated: 12 November 2020
Content ID: 12851