On this page
Australasian Square Kilometre Array Industry Cluster
The Australasian Square Kilometre Array Industry Cluster (ASKAIC) is a network of Australasian companies and stakeholders interested in the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project.
Chaired by Australia’s SKA Project Director, the ASKAIC:
- provides updates on the development of the SKA project
- briefs members on opportunities for involvement with the SKA
- Informs members of networking possibilities
The ASKAIC meets twice a year.
Complete the online form to join ASKAIC and receive regular email updates.
- The Australian SKA Office coordinates Australia’s involvement in the global project.
- Read SKA project news.
Connect with us
Follow us on Twitter @SKA_Australia
- Square Kilometre Array Project
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 46111